NEO-REZ WETSUIT REPAIR
- Neo-Rez is a fast-curing, clear synthetic that works great to repair neoprene wetsuits.
- Unlike other sealers or patches that take hours or days to cure, Neo-Rez is dry to the touch in about 20 minutes and can be put into use in about 2 hours.
- When throrughly cured, Neo-Rez is totally waterproof and incredibly strong yet soft and supple.
- Use Neo-Rez to: Seal Seams, Repair Rips, Fill Small Holes, Retread Bootie, Beef Up High Wear Areas
- These resins cure exceptionally dry unlike other resins that cure tacky.
We're now offering FREE SHIPPING on all products (yes, even new surfboards) within the continental U.S. excluding used surfboards. Return shipping is also free for all retail merchandise (everything except surfboards). Surfboards sales are final.
Used surfboards ship to anywhere in the U.S. for a flat rate of $199.
Shipping charges for destinations outside the continental U.S. are quoted individually. After we receive your order, we'll send you a separate invoice for shipping.
Check out more details on our shipping policy and return policy. Give us a ring at 800-265-8882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!