The All-Rounder 3-4 Boardcover is designed for surf/life travel. It has a more traditional coffin template, catering to surfers travelling with a range of different board shapes; from your regular shortboard to your favorite fish or soft board. The added internal capacity is perfect for packing everything needed for family surf trips or trips where you want to take it all.
The All-Rounder 3-4 features the exclusive DIAMOND-TECH fabric, a custom-made interwoven dobby fabric which is resistant to UV degradation, stable in high temperature ranges and has a hydrophobic coating. While the DIAMOND-TECH fabric provides superior abrasion resistance, the 10mm closed cell foam padding provides board protection in the event of impact. The Air-Flow Ventilation System allows trapped air to be removed from the Boardcover, replacing it with cool fresh air, removing humidity and moisture. Additional features listed below.
- 10mm Closed Cell FOAM padding
- DIAMOND-TECH fabric
- Marine Grade Corrosion resistant - PK Nylon Zipper
- Air-Flow Ventilation System
- EVA reinforced padded carry handle with Neoprene lining on the underside for added comfort
- Ergonomic mesh lined shoulder strap with 10mm Foam internal padding
- Lengthened Zipper - Flip Lid construction for easy packing
- Internal compression straps
- External compression straps
- Added drag plate with high-density NYLON skid plates
- Front, centre and rear padded drag handle
- Adjustable Internal padded foam dividers
- Internal Modular Packing System loops (x 5)
- Metal reinforced shoulder strap clip
- Dual position shoulder strap for hands-free wheeling
- Durable high-density luggage wheels and external reinforced drag plate
- 12 Month Warranty
We're now offering FREE SHIPPING on all products (yes, even surfboards!) within the continental U.S. Return shipping is also free for all retail merchandise (everything except surfboards). Surfboards sales are final.
Shipping charges for destinations outside the continental U.S. are quoted individually. After we receive your order, we'll send you a separate invoice for shipping.
Check out more details on our shipping policy and return policy. Give us a ring at 800-265-8882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!