BLOCK SURF NEOPRENE CEMENT WETSUIT REPAIR
Wetsuit repair is simple and quick with this black contact cement formulated to permanently bond with neoprene and other coated materials. With this flexible liquid adhesive, repairing neoprene gear can be done within half an hour. Apply to wetsuits, waterproof waders, gloves, booties, and spray skirts by the water. Or re-seal a leaky gasket at home. When rips and tears happen, use this contact cement to repair stretchy, high-performance fabrics and protect it from abrasions.
- Fast Acting – Dries in 20 minutes for fast in-field repairs to wetsuits, waders and more
- Durable – This tough adhesive bonds to neoprene, latex and rubber
- Flexible – Cures to an elastic rubber that stretches and bends with fabrics
- Abrasion resistant – Coat high-wear areas like knees and elbows to protect against abrasion
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal to keep watersports gear performing no matter the activity
We're now offering FREE SHIPPING on all products (yes, even new surfboards) within the continental U.S. excluding used surfboards. Return shipping is also free for all retail merchandise (everything except surfboards). Surfboards sales are final.
Used surfboards ship to anywhere in the U.S. for a flat rate of $199.
Shipping charges for destinations outside the continental U.S. are quoted individually. After we receive your order, we'll send you a separate invoice for shipping.
Check out more details on our shipping policy and return policy. Give us a ring at 800-265-8882 or email email@example.com with any questions!