GEAR AID AQUASEAL+ NEOPRENE REPAIR TUBE
Gear Aid Aquaseal NEO Cement
Wetsuit repair is simple and quick with Aquaseal NEO, a black contact cement formulated to permanently bond with neoprene and other coated materials. With this contact cement, repairing neoprene gear can be done within half an hour. Apply to wetsuits, gloves, and booties for a neoprene adhesive that flexes with your high-performance gear and protects it against abrasion.
- Fast-Acting: Dries in 20 minutes for fast in-field repairs
- Durable: Tough adhesive that bonds to synthetic fabrics and most surfaces
- Flexible: Once cured, it’s a flexible rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Abrasion-Resistant: Coat high-wear areas like knees to protect against abrasion
- Waterproof: Provides a watertight seal
We're now offering FREE SHIPPING on all products (yes, even new surfboards) within the continental U.S. excluding used surfboards. Return shipping is also free for all retail merchandise (everything except surfboards). Surfboards sales are final.
Used surfboards ship to anywhere in the U.S. for a flat rate of $199.
Shipping charges for destinations outside the continental U.S. are quoted individually. After we receive your order, we'll send you a separate invoice for shipping.
Check out more details on our shipping policy and return policy. Give us a ring at 800-265-8882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!