Pro-Lite's Freesurf series surfboard leashes are designed for small, medium to overhead waves. With a 7mm cord thickness, this leash is a step up from their comp leash for when the waves start to pack a little more punch. A good option for a variety of conditions. Features include double stainless swivels to keep the leash spinning smoothly and a recessed horn to reduce the pull on your ankle. Worried about somebody watching you hide your key in the rocks? Stash it in the hidden ankle cuff key pocket.
- Designed for small, medium to overhead surf.
- .27 diameter thickness. (7mm)
- Super lightweight extra tough urethane.
- Finished neoprene ankle cuff for maximum comfort.
- Stainless Steel Double swivel.
- Custom Pro-Lite mold with super flexible ends to reduce pull.
- Recessed horn to further reduce pull.
- Detachable rail saver.
- Key pocket.
We're now offering FREE SHIPPING on all products (yes, even surfboards!) within the continental U.S. Return shipping is also free for all retail merchandise (everything except surfboards). Surfboards sales are final.
Shipping charges for destinations outside the continental U.S. are quoted individually. After we receive your order, we'll send you a separate invoice for shipping.
Check out more details on our shipping policy and return policy. Give us a ring at 800-265-8882 or email email@example.com with any questions!